Eversheds transfers 11-lawyer team to Beachcroft
Eversheds is pulling out of clinical negligence work after striking a deal with Beachcroft to transfer its entire team over to the national firm. Eleven lawyers from Eversheds' Leeds and Newcastle offices are set to join Beachcroft on 1 November, 2008.In addition, a number of fee earners and support staff from Eversheds' health advice and injury risk teams moved across to Beachcroft earlier this month. Eversheds has replaced these individuals and the firm will continue to practise in these areas.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651