Dewey set for double Middle East office launch
Dewey & LeBoeuf is set to boost its Middle East presence with the launch of two new offices in Abu Dhabi and Doha. The licences for the two new offices are currently pending, but the firm expects both operations to be up and running by early 2009.London-based project finance partner Stephen Jurgenson is to relocate to the Middle East to head the Abu Dhabi office, supported by Dubai-based project finance partner John Podgore, who will split his time between Abu Dhabi and Doha.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651