Scots drinks company signs up new GC from Coca-Cola
Drinks company William Grant & Sons has appointed Eva Bishop as its new group general counsel. Bishop will officially begin the role at the beginning of next year (5 January) and will also sit on the company's supervisory board and executive.She joins form the Great Britain division of soft drinks giant Coca-Cola, where she was vice president legal and company. It is understood that current head of legal Andrew Bishop will stay with the company working under Bishop.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651