Simmons hire from local rival beefs up Netherlands corporate expertise
Simmons & Simmons has boosted its corporate capabilities in the Netherlands after adding a partner from Dutch rival Stibbe. Michiel Wurfbain will join the City law firm's corporate group as a partner in its Amsterdam office. He previously served as a senior associate at Stibbe, joining the firm in 2000.Wurfbain's practice focuses on equity capital markets (ECM) work, including advising banks on securities offerings, private placements and initial public offerings. With his arrival, Simmons' Dutch corporate practice now comprises six partners and 18 associates across offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651