McDermott City expansion continues with Skadden hire
McDermott Will & Emery's London office has sealed its eighth partner appointment of the year, with the hire of Mark Crofskey from Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom. Crofskey, an associate at Skadden, joins the London office as a partner in the corporate practice. He joined Skadden in 2005 from Herbert Smith, where he was an associate.His hire is the first partner appointment for McDermott's City corporate team since the arrival of European corporate head Hugh Nineham from Lovells in January this year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651