Global 100 league shows City closing gap on US
UK law firms have moved sharply up the league of the world's 100 largest law firms as evidence mounts that the City's top firms are poised to outperform key US rivals in a prolonged slowdown.The Global 100, a joint project by Legal Week and The American Lawyer, this year ranks 17 UK-based law firms in the league of the world's largest law firms, including 10 in the top 50.The combination of robust growth at UK practices and the relative strength of sterling against the dollar during the last financial year saw many London-based firms rise up the revenue rankings.
Norton Rose, Ashurst and Herbert Smith race up Global 100 league as UK firms make confident showing
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651