World Wrestling Entertainment calls new GC into the ring
American sports entertainment company World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has appointed Jared Bartie as its new executive vice president and general counsel. Bartie will be responsible for the company's legal and business affairs and joins from Bobcats Sports and Entertainment, the parent company of NBA basketball side Charlotte Bobcats. He has previously worked with companies including United States Tennis Association.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651