National Audit Office unveils line-up of legal review panel
The National Audit Office (NAO) has finalised its legal panel review, with Winckworth Sherwood, Bircham Dyson Bell and Mills & Reeve all winning places on the organisation's panel.Winckworth will advise the Government body, which monitors public spending, on general commercial matters while Bircham and Mills & Reeve will handle constitutional, public and regulatory and human resources issues respectively.The review, which began in March, will see the firms retained for a three-year period, with the NAO having the option to renew the agreement for a further year. Winckworth is the only firm retained from the last NAO panel review when it was appointed alongside Nabarro and Wragge & Co.Commenting on the review, Winckworth head of commercial Richard Tinham said: "We understand we will be instructed on a wide variety of commercial work including advice on procurement, intellectual property, information technology, finance and banking and economic crime. We have solid experience and good grounding in all of these areas."This NAO's panel runs completely separately to the Government's Catalist framework panel - which is a list of 48 preferred firms introduced to cut spending on legal services and centralise costs.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651