US firm launches credit crunch response group
US law firm Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld has launched a financial markets crisis group in response to the worsening economic conditions. It will keep clients up-to-date on the legal, political and regulatory issues that arise from the current turmoil in the financial markets. The centre will provide regular news alerts, answers to common questions, legal analysis of the latest issues and a round-up of legal and economic articles from across the internet. K&L Gates and Mayer Brown have launched similar initiatives.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651