Reed Smith hires trio for investment funds set-up
Reed Smith has launched an investment funds practice with the hire of three lawyers, including one partner from Nabarro. Investment funds partner Dale Gabbert joins Reed Smith on 14 October with associates Winston Penhall and Matthew Pitman and will advise clients on alternative investment funds structuring, investment management, joint ventures, regulatory and corporate matters. The investment funds practice will be part of the firm's financial industry group, which was launched in 2006.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651