Italian lender secures criminal law tie-up
Gianni Origoni Grippo & Partners has entered an alliance with a local criminal law boutique, signing an agreement last month (19 September). The Italian heavyweight has tied up with Ciro Pellegrino to provide criminal law advice as a result of client demand. Pellegrino focuses on general criminal law as well as corporate and tax law and criminal law concerning public administration, IT and banking. Gianni senior partner Francesco Gianni said: "The agreement with a criminal law boutique is a novelty in Italy, in line with the best international practices."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651