BLP, CC cash in on record E1.9bn lease of Santander's Madrid base
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP), Clifford Chance (CC) and Allen & Overy (A&O) have won roles on Europe's biggest-ever single property sale - the E1.9bn (£1.5bn) acquisition of Banco Santander's headquarters in Madrid.The deal, which completed last month, saw the building, in Boadilla del Monte in Madrid, sold to Propinvest under a sale and leaseback agreement. The UK property company turned to Spanish leader Garrigues for local and property law advice, with real estate partner Felipe Yannone taking the lead role.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651