SJ Berwin recruits real estate team in Germany
SJ Berwin has significantly boosted its European real estate practice with the hire of a team from a rival German firm. Hans Thomas Kessler joins the Frankfurt office from Beiten Burkhardt - one of the top real estate firms in the region - with what is expected to be a large team, although exact numbers are yet to be clarified.The addition will ramp up the firm's capabilities in real estate transactions, finance, infrastructure and funds.Kessler is the fifth partner to join SJ Berwin's German real estate team across the firm's two offices in Berlin and Frankfurt.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651