Finers job cuts see six fee earners under threat
City firm Finers Stephens Innocent has joined a rapidly growing number of firms making job cuts, with up to six fee earners likely to be laid off as the firm kicks off a redundancy consultation. The consultation process began this earlier this week and is likely to affect the 25-strong property team and could include members of the firm's support staff.Commenting on the consultation process, Finers managing partner Paul Millett said: "Market conditions have led us to launch this redundancy consultation. We are very sorry to find ourselves in this situation."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651