Hill Dicks taps Hammonds in partner hire
Hill Dickinson has boosted its corporate recovery and insolvency practice with the hire of Jeremy Reilly from Hammonds.Reilly has joined the firm's Manchester office, taking the number of partners in Hill Dickinson's commercial litigation and insolvency team to four.He has experience of both contentious and non-contentious insolvency as well as corporate recovery and restructuring work. Before joining Hammonds four years ago Reilly spent nine years with Cobbetts' Manchester office. He said: "I saw an opportunity with Hill Dickinson - a real opportunity to help build the recovery and insolvency group. The law firm as a whole has remained strong despite the difficult climate and is looking to build in Manchester and in insolvency."Geraldine Ryan, head of Hill Dickinson's corporate recovery and insolvency practice, said: "Jeremy has a vast wealth of experience in what is obviously a very busy area of law. He is a key addition to our growing team in Manchester."Reilly's appointment comes after Hill Dickinson announced a near 7% rise in fee income over the last financial year. The firm posted fee income of £73.1m, up on the previous year's figure of £68.5m, with the employment team posting a growth of 28% and the construction division seeing its income climb by 25%.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651