Six partners quit Weightmans for DWF
National firm Weightmans has been hit with the loss of six partners from its London arm, including office head Mark Whittaker. Whittaker and five other partners jointly gave six months' notice earlier this month (4 September) that they were to join DWF.The other five partners leaving Weightmans are Innes Ebert, Perry Hill, Seema Jobanputra, Dan Mitchell and Carys Oatham. All specialise in defendant personal injury and property recovery work.
National firm Weightmans has been hit with the loss of six partners from its London arm, including office head Mark Whittaker.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651