MTV emerging markets legal head steps down
MTV is looking for a new legal chief for its emerging markets division following the departure of the group's business and legal affairs head Robert Cummins. Cummins had been with the entertainment giant for almost two years after joining from technology company Sapient in October 2006.Roger James, MTV's head of legal for international and the UK, has now kicked off the search for a replacement to head the 12-strong team, which has lawyers based in the UK, Poland, Hungary and South Africa.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651