Lovells pushes financial services practice with Debevoise recruit
Lovells has brought in a financial services specialist to boost its London corporate practice with the partner hire of Vivienne de Chermont from Debevoise & Plimpton. Chermont, who joins the financial institutions group (FIG) on 6 October, was previously international counsel at the US law firm but prior to that was a partner with City rival Ashurst.She began her legal career at Lovells and then worked in-house at Woolworths and Abbey Life before joining Ashurst, where she became a partner in 2002, leaving to join Debevoise two years later. Her practice covers M&A, joint ventures, commercial agreements and schemes of arrangement.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651