Addleshaws builds on its real estate division
Addleshaw Goddard has shaken up its real estate group, appointing partners to head five newly-created income streams and develop a strategic plan.The move, spearheaded by Addleshaws head of property Michael Reevey, will see Manchester-based Mark Haywood and Paul Conroy lead the institutional investors and public sector regeneration groups respectively. London-based Andrew Bailey and Emmett Peters will be responsible for the developers and real estate finance groups respectively, while Andrew Shufflebotham will head up the occupiers and retailers group. All were appointed over the summer and will be responsible for drawing up a one-year and five-year strategic plan by October, looking at goals for each division, such as clients to target, size of teams and expected growth in fee income. Growing London will be a focal point, as will strengthening ties with referral firms in other jurisdictions, particularly France, Spain and Germany. Real estate, which accounts for a quarter of the firm's annual turnover, was the second largest division by fee income last year, accounting for £46.5m in 2007-08. The team consists of 47 partners including 14 in London. Clients include Travelodge, Sainsbury's and Zurich.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651