Diary: Yawns truly
In these new-fangled days in which brand management is everything, it's not unusual to see firms shelling out vast amounts of money to spruce up their websites.Just look at magic circle monolith Slaughter and May's swanky new site, where it seems the firm forked out 7.9% of Chris Saul's car fund just to inform clients how many jelly beans staff at the firm are scoffing.So your correspondent was somewhat surprised this week when clicking onto the homepage of SJ Berwin, to be greeted with a picture of a yawning lawyer.The Diary is not quite sure what the brand consultants thought this would say about the firm. Either they have some very boring clients, the quality of the coffee could do with a revamp, or Jonathan Blake could do with rethinking the content of his motivational speeches.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651