Emerging Markets Report 2008
Utilising the combined knowledge of ALM and Legal Week, the report looks at the current volume and value of legal services, potential growth in these markets and identifies the best local law firms in the jurisdictions as judged by those partnersat international law firms who refer work.
The recent boom in corporate work in emerging markets has provided a lift for law firm finances at a time when work levels in other areas have cooled. The background to this report is set against the growing jurisdictions around the globe that will be targeted by international corporates, and therefore international law firms, as places to do business.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651