Top law firms excel in sexual diversity index
Clifford Chance, Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe, Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz and White & Case are among 64 law firms to receive a perfect score in the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2009 Corporate Equality Index, writes the Am Law Daily.The total of 64 firms on this year's list is more than five times the 12 top-scoring firms to make the foundation's list in 2006, the first year law firms were invited to participate in the national survey.For its index, billed as "a report card on lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) equality in corporate America", the foundation looked at such criteria as non-discrimination policies, domestic-partner benefits and diversity training.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651