Dentons calls on associates to help develop own practices
Denton Wilde Sapte has launched an initiative to give its associates a bigger say in business development within their practices. The firm has set up sector-based focus groups within its main practice areas: real estate and retail; corporate; energy, infrastructure and project finance; and technology, media and telecommunications (TMT), with each sector group led by associates. The groups, which contain around one partner for every 10 associates, will review business development matters and set about creating targets for each group. They will also look at developing specific industry-related knowledge.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651