Top firms to disclose carbon footprint
The Legal Sector Alliance (LSA) has launched a bespoke tool for measuring law firms' carbon footprint. The carbon footprint protocol has been designed by members of the LSA, a group of firms and organisations working together to reduce carbon emissions. Eighteen firms involved with the LSA have committed to disclosing their carbon footprint on the LSA website in December, although those using the tool will not be obliged to report their figures publicly. The tool, which can be found on the LSA website, includes a spreadsheet measurement system as well as guidance.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651