Great balls of, erm, rubber
With approximately one deal to share across the City this month, the annual emigration to second homes in the South of France for the August holiday season has been more marked than ever. However, one lawyer has come up with a new way to stave off the boredom of the summer months. DLA Piper's London managing partner, Catherine Usher, has for the last 22 years - yes, you read that right - been constructing a ginormous rubber band ball, which this month was accepted as one of the exhibits for The Urban Art Show 2008(grantbradleygallery.co.uk/exhibitions/urban.html).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651