Linklaters secures India competition alliance
Linklaters has sealed an alliance with an Indian competition practice, as the firm prepares for the country's impending new competition laws.Competition specialist Vinod Dhall set up a one-man advisory practice in July of this year after stepping down as acting chairman of the competition commission of India. He will now work with the magic circle firm on a best friends basis, cross-referring clients and advising on competition law issues. The agreement goes live today (1 September).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651