Whitfield takes SP role in Bevan Brittan shake-up
Bevan Brittan has overhauled its management structure as chief executive Stuart Whitfield takes on the newly-created role of senior partner with Andrew Manning stepping up to become CEO. The changes, which were announced last week (20 August) will see Manning, Bevan Brittan's former chief operating officer, become responsible for both the strategic direction and day-to-day management of the firm in his new role as CEO. He will split his time between the firms' three offices in Bristol, London and Birmingham.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651