CC boosts Singapore arm with Indian hire
Clifford Chance (CC) has recruited capital markets partner Rahul Guptan from leading Indian law firm Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A Shroff & Co. Guptan will join CC's Singapore arm as a member of the firm's India group, bringing the total number of lawyers in the group to 195 across CC's international offices.The hire comes after the magic circle law firm launched a securities and capital markets group, focusing solely on Indian clients, in Singapore earlier this year.As previously reported by Legal Week, capital markets partner Edward Bradley will relocate to Singapore in September to help build the new team to include six Indian-trained lawyers from the Singapore and Hong Kong offices.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651