Dentons tends to Patientline administration
Denton Wilde Sapte has won the lead role on the collapse of Patientline.Patientline, which provides telephone, television and internet services for patients in hospitals, was placed into administration on 25 July.The top 20 firm has been advising administrator Deloitte on the collapse as well as advising a syndicate of lending banks to the company. The banks, which include Royal Bank of Scotland and HSBC, have exchanged some £35m of their debt in Patientline in return for shares in a new company, Hospedia, which now owns Patientline UK.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651