Orrick's French arm hires project finance head
Orrick Rambaud Martel has recruited Curtis Mallet-Prevost Colt & Mosle partner Yves Lepage to lead the firm's Paris project finance team. Lepage, who joined Orrick earlier this month, was one of the more senior partners at Curtis Mallet-Prevost, having spent 24 years with the US firm. He transferred to the firm's Paris office in 2002, and his practice focuses on project finance in the infrastructure field.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651