DLA adds finance/projects head in St Petersburg
DLA Piper has appointed a new finance and projects head in St Petersburg with the hire of Alexey Chichkanov, the deputy chairman at St Petersburg's City Property Management Committee. The new partner joined the office earlier this month (1 July) to lead the office's three-lawyer finance and projects group, becoming the fourth partner in the office. He is set to expand the group as well as advising clients on real estate and infrastructure investments.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651