Partners rise above gloom to predict growth
With the bulk of the top 50 reporting a solid financial year, City partners remain optimistic about the next 12 months, despite the gloomy outlook in the wider economy. Research by Legal Week into confidence levels at the UK's top law firms revealed that 64% of respondents believe their firms will continue to increase revenues over the next 12 months despite the poor market conditions.While few are predicting the soaring increases in turnover firms have enjoyed in recent years - most (54%) expect their firm to boost billings by between 1% and 10% - partners are broadly confident that revenues will not plunge dramatically.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651