US firms in London – time to forget Sonnenschein
Being in its own way such a tight community, a few isolated episodes can have an impact for a very long time within the global-yet-narrow confines of the…
Being in its own way such a tight community, a few isolated episodes can have an impact for a very long time within the global-yet-narrow confines of the commercial legal profession. As such, the experiences of just two US law firms nearly a decade ago - Chicago’s Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal and Weil Gotshal & Manges - still to a certain extent define the image of American firms in London.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651