Top White & Case partner joins Arnold & Porter
One of White & Case's top partners has left to become co-head of the financial services practice at Arnold & Porter. Kevin Barnard, the former head of White & Case's bank advisory practice and a member of its management board, will join the New York office of Washington DC's Arnold & Porter, along with another former White & Case banking partner, Alan Avery. Barnard said he was drawn to Arnold & Porter by the strong regulatory component of its financial institutions practice, which he said would give the firm a unique capability in the present economic environment.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651