Legal & General kicks off panel review process
Insurance company Legal & General (L&G) has begun a review of its panel of external legal advisers. The first phase of the staged process will focus on the company's property advisers, with Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP), LG and Eversheds all advising L&G on property matters in the past.A spokesperson said: "L&G will be conducting over the next few months a review of its groupwide legal panel in accordance with its policy of reviewing the provision of external legal services every three years.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651