Wide open spaces
Beachcroft's brand spanking new state-of-the-art office in Bristol seems to have really caused a stir with its lawyers, many of whom feel like they're working for a different firm. (Of course, those London-based staff Beachcroft makes redundant after its ongoing consultancy will actually be at a different firm sooner rather than later, but hey...) Anyway, the new office space is completely open-plan but those partners that originally put up the biggest fuss about having to share oxygen with mere assistants are now, as is often the way, the most zealously converted.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651