Leading in-housers talk up benefits of non-exec roles
Two of the UK's leading in-house lawyers have called on their contemporaries to take up non-executive directorship positions alongside their full-time jobs. Addressing senior in-house lawyers at a Legal Week forum held last week (19 June), National Grid general counsel Helen Mahy and Legal & General head of legal Geoffrey Timms, both non-executive directors with other companies, encouraged other in-house lawyers to follow their lead.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651