Norton Rose joins firms on Chinese bank panel
Norton Rose has landed a place on China Development Bank's (CDB's) legal panel, joining 10 other firms on the sovereign wealth fund's roster. The firm won a place after advising CDB on its investment in Barclays in 2007. The City firm joins magic circle giants Allen & Overy and Clifford Chance as well as US firms Baker & McKenzie, Jones Day, Latham & Watkins, Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe and White & Case. Deacons, Li & Partners and Minter Ellison complete the line-up.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651