Legal Week Strategic Technology Forum: Leading from the top
At the Legal Week Strategic Technology Forum I took delegates on a journey through some of the leadership challenges that chief information officers (CIOs) face in their quest to maximise the value that their firms generate from investments made in information technology. Its content was based on a number of streams of research that I am currently involved with. Yet, despite the focus of my presentation on the CIO, a title and role most prevalent today in information and knowledge-based organisations, what was immediately startling was that the vast majority of those in the audience had job titles like 'IT director', 'director of IT' or 'head of IT'.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651