K&L Gates hires Bear Stearns NY legal chief
Kirkpatrick & Lockhart Preston Gates Ellis has moved to beef up its Manhattan financial services practice with the hire of the former managing director of Bear Stearns' legal arm in New York. Phillip Cedar joins the New York arm of K&L Gates as a partner from the legal department of the stricken investment bank, where he was in charge of a team of 20 lawyers. Cedar's practice focuses on securities and mortgage litigation and investigations.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651