RPC partner goes in-house to Associated
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain's (RPC's) head of media litigation is leaving the firm to take up a legal post with client Associated Newspapers. Liz Hartley will leave RPC in September after spending 10 years with the firm. She will take up her new role as a group legal adviser with Associated Newspapers, publisher of titles including the Daily Mail, Evening Standard, Metro and London Lite, in January 2009.
Reynolds Porter Chamberlain’s (RPC’s) head of media litigation is leaving the firm to take up a legal post with client Associated Newspapers.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651