Brown Rudnick taps energy market with launch of 'cleantech' practice in City arm
Boston's Brown Rudnick is to extend its 'cleantech' practice into its City arm as the US firm becomes one of the first advisers to target early-stage investment in renewable energy in Europe. The top 200 US law firm is to this month announce the launch of the practice in its 22-lawyer London arm, extending its US focus on venture capital (VC) investment in renewable and low-emission energy technology.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651