Bar Council's Brussels move leads Euro push
The Bar Council has relocated to new office space in Brussels as part of a push by the regulatory body to deepen its ties with a number of European counterparts. The launch of the new office was announced yesterday (3 June) and presided over by Bar Council chairman Timothy Dutton QC. The Bar Council will now share premises with bodies including the German Federal Bar, the Austrian Bar and the law societies of England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651