Dentons adds in Gulf with Kuwait capture
Denton Wilde Sapte has added to its network of offices in the Middle East after taking on the Kuwait office of US law firm Bryan Cave. The new office, which will operate as the Law Offices of Dr Ahmad Al-Samdan in association with Denton Wilde Sapte, numbers seven fee earners and will be headed by partner David Pfeiffer. Pfeiffer, a corporate and commercial specialist, previously headed the team at Bryan Cave and has practised in the Middle East for more than a decade.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651