Lovells nabs Accor GC to beef up corporate
Lovells has boosted its international corporate practice with the hire of Pierre Todorov from hotels and services group Accor. Todorov, currently executive vice president and general counsel at Accor, will join the firm's Paris office as a partner on 2 June. Managing partner David Harris said: "Growing our corporate practice is a significant part of our overall strategy. Pierre will considerably enhance our presence and reputation in Paris and his hire is a real opportunity for us to strengthen our position in the marketplace."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651