Dechert and Fulbright partners join Bryan Cave
Bryan Cave has hired two partners in the US, bagging a Dechert practice group chair and a Fulbright & Jaworski banking partner. Stuart Kaswell was Dechert's chair of the broker-dealer, financial institutions and market regulatory practice group. He will work with Bryan Cave's white-collar defence and investigations, securities litigation and enforcement and corporate finance and securities client service groups in Washington DC. Shep Melzer, a partner at Fulbright, will practise with the banking, finance and real estate client service group at Bryan Cave's New York office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651