Editor's Comment: The readers' vote
Legal Week received recognition of two kinds last week. The second of those some readers of our website will already know about, with the magazine last Wednesday being named Weekly Business Magazine of the Year at the PPA's annual awards. The award, one of two flagship categories, is significant as it is one of the top industry awards that a UK magazine can win. Legal Week also has the rare distinction of having won the award twice after winning it in 2001. That isn't bad going since the editorial team is terrible at getting around to entering anything. It is obviously nice to get the recognition and it comes after a two-year period in which we feel we have made substantial improvements to the title, notably through the redesign of the print product and last year's groundbreaking relaunch of legalweek.com.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651