Linklaters leads on RBS' record £12bn rights issue
Linklaters has secured a trophy mandate acting on the record £12bn rights issue by the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) - the largest of its kind to date. Linklaters is advising the bank - the UK's second-largest lender and a long-term client of the magic circle firm - on the issue, announced yesterday (22 April), which comes with RBS set to announce write-downs of £5.9bn in sub-prime-related assets.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651