Hill Dicks set to launch finance regulation unit
Hill Dickinson has launched a financial investigations team with the hire of Edward de la Billiere from Manchester boutique Cooper Kenyon Burrows. De la Billiere, who is also legal adviser to the Chinese Ministry of Commerce and the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in London, joined the national firm's Manchester office last month. He will head an investigations and white-collar crime defence unit advising clients on financial regulation.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651