Bryan Cave boosts Hong Kong with projects hire
Bryan Cave's Hong Kong arm has bolstered its projects practice with the partner hire of Ignatius Hwang from Australian firm Freehills, where he headed the energy and resources practice in Singapore. Hwang specialises in public-private partnerships and project finance. The hire comes on the back of the recent addition of partners Mao Tong and Peter Chow to the Hong Kong office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651